Proto-Pac Engineering began its work on the lead-free/RoHS initiative well in advance of the July 1, 2006 deadline for the European Union.
- The Proto-Pac RoHS Compliance Team was established in Q4 of 2004.
- The team continuously monitored, studied and reviewed world-wide technology developments.
- SMT solder paste and reflow trials began Q3, 2005.
- Certified SMT soldering process in place Q1, 2006.
- In-house IPC trainer and Quality Manager certified for IPC-610D hand soldering and inspection Q1, 2006.
RoHS Material Considerations